Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Close frens would know that i'm a very direct person. Sometimes, i may be too tactless or heartless... If i feel bad, i would apologise.. but.. most of the time, i dun.

this is me. some pple have to deal with it. If u can't deal with it, feel free to leave.. i dun see the purpose of me changing juz coz of it. isn't that cloning me to be like u?

i may not agree with two frens of mine.. one has a sucky, f-ed up love life, another has a screwed-up life (i feel)... they're sort of close to me.. thus, it's harder to accept it, i guess..

for the f-ed up love life, i juz feel like slapping that person... when's he gonna wake up n smell the fresh flowers... i dunno, man... we vow never to bring up his love life anymore... i still feel that he's a loser.. rite, cinz?

for the screwed-up life, i wash my hands off u. i dun care what u wanna do with ur life anymore. i feel so stupid to care so much abt u, until i think abt ur parents' feelings too. but, i dun think u even give a damn abt me caring.. u probably think that i should mind my own business. even our close frens say that as frens, we should only be there for each other. but i'm sorry, i dun wan to be the person to comfort u when u finally regret how u spent ur life or when something goes wrong. i give up on u and no one can make me change my mind. even seeing ur name right now makes me sad. u've hurt me.. actually, not only me. but do u care? most probably, u're too happy hanging out with those losers to even think abt us.

it's gonna be our fren's birthday soon. i hope u'll go. but dun expect me to be too nice to u.

anyway..

i think all of us have the right to go out with however we wanna go out with... we dun always have to go out as a group, dun u think so? i won't mind if u met pple without me, so why should u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home