Monday, January 30, 2006

2nd day of CNY...

went to michie's hse with fi n jon today... reached there abt 5 plus.. i think.. we bummed in her hse until close to 11.. haha..

i love michie's parents... they're so lovable.. I love u auntie n uncle!! haha.. uncle, dun forget that u promised to cook curry for me when i go to ur hse!! :)

anyway..

on my way home in the cab... i thought of some stuffs..

IF i get into an accident..

i hope that i do not:

1) have a stomachache..
2) need to pee badly..

coz if it happens.. definately i will be damn shocked, rite? what if i was sooo shocked until i shit or pee in my pants/skirt??? then, when the paramedics & media comes... won't it be embarrassing for me if i'm still conscious?

ok.. even if i fainted.. poor paramedics!!! haha... i won't wanna be in their shoes, manz.. and what if the media reports that i shit/pee in my pants/skirt?? how am i supposed to show my face again? haha.. might have to elope to another country!! haha..

so ya!!!

pple.. before u leave ur hse..

u better make sure that u've shat n peed.. coz u'll never know what will happen.. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home