Monday, January 09, 2006

YaWn

had the longest slp in ages... slept from 1 pm ytd until 11 am this morn... jon thought that i died and kev called me a pig.. haha..

i woke up and my home changed its theme already.. now, it's chinese new yr theme.. flower ball and a huge vase with flowers in the living room, etc.. furniture changed again.. had to spend 5 mins getting used to the settings...

i dunno why but i'm still very restless.. dun feel like moving at all.. juz feel like rotting somewhere.. i know i gotta find a job.. but i'm too lazy to look for one. haha.. which is bad... but i shall do so once i have gone for a haircut.. so that i can get my stupid photo taken and send my resume.. DISNEY CRUISE, here i come.. haha.. but i may not wanna go there coz they only offer 6 - 8 mths contract.. not stable enough..

anyway.. i think my thingy has a weather built-in or something.. coz it always seem to come when it rains.. haha.. back aches, muscles aches.. i juz wanna lie on my bed forever and ever..
maybe that's why i'm feeling weak, since all my blood seem to be drained out..

oh ya.. thanks hubby for making the changes to my blog.. but why did u delete ur blog? silly boy.. but u're so sweet for volunteering to make the necessary changes.. dun forget to call me when u wanna go to ikea.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home