Sunday, February 26, 2006

Starting work tmw..

thank u fi n mich for ur lovely taggies... i will keep to the promise of our bets.. haha.. and i will try my very best to make time for the both of u.. not only that, i promise that i will return ur msgs and calls on the very same day that i receive it.. it won't be like that time during my attach. i promise..

and i will do my very best.. i won't let myself down.. or u guys.. :)

reading mich's blog made me sad.. coz i'll miss the bumming times that we had in her hse and all..

i dun wanna give them all up.. and i know that it'll be harder now as i'm working already.. :(

anyway.. find out what mich n i did today when we went out on her blog.. it was a fun day.. :)

and...

before i end this post.. i shall tell u something that happened today that made mich concluded that i'm dumb.. haha..

we boarded the bus (162) to go to amk after shopping at suntec.. we were actually sitting at the front part of the bus.. and i told mich that i feel like puking already.. so we went to the back coz she said it'll make me feel better.. so the conversation that was exchanged goes like this..

me: i feel like puking, mich..
mich: let's sit at the back.. it'll make u feel better coz u won't smell the engine..
me: okie.. where at the back (the bus was empty except for 2 more pple)
mich: sit anywhere behind but dun sit on the wheel..
me: how do u know where the wheels are being placed???
mich: there! the hump is the wheel outline..
me: ooohhhhhhhhhhhh... i never knew that!!!
me: i always thot that it was for short pple to sit..
mich: *speechless for 1 min*

haha.. i know.. i know... it's dumb of me.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home