Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MY LAST ENTRY...



I won't be blogging anymore.. i juz dun feel like it anymore... Right now.. i only have unpleasant things to write abt my life.. i dun wish to talk abt them as this blog first started out to be a happy blog.. but.. it has been only becoming sadder and sadder as days goes by..

And seriously speaking..

It sucks.. sucks to see or read the entries that are depressing and it only depresses me more.. i dunno.. maybe things will become better.. but in the meantime.. this blog will stop having entries by me..

You still can tag if u guys wanna. coz i won't be deleting this blog..

Until then......

If i see u, i will.. If i dun... take care.. Bye bye...


P.S

You may try to deny it.. but it's obvious to me.. but i dun wanna talk abt it anymore.. I juz wanna say that i'm not dumb, blind or deaf.. i know how he really feels and i know u know too.. besides, i know him like the back of my hand. how do u think i knew abt her? i have been pretending that i do not see... and it's gonna stay that way... and that's coz i treasure u.. u may choose to deny it.. but juz dun hurt him like she did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home