Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I ate too much of the calamari during lunch.. feeling damn sick.. *puke*

anyway... all souls' day was on sunday.. i totally forgot abt it until mass started.. it was quite an emo mass coz Father Andrew kept making us reflect on those who has departed.. as u all know that i miss my grandparents.... my 5th grand uncle, and my favourite priest... sigh...

during the mass, there was this hymn that was being sung, some of the words really made me emo and miss them even more... i dun really know the title though.. it goes:

"To everything, there is a season.. A time to live, a time to die.. A time to meet, a time to part"

I really hope to meet the 4 pple that i miss so much once again... later on.. not now though..

Hahahhahaah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home