Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hey all....
 
I have offically started working for one week and two days already.. haha.. TMW's my off day!! YAY!! haha.. :)
 
You know....
 
when i first started out as a operator (that's my first stop) during Fri, sat n sun, it was like shit.. i felt really down coz my buddy who's training me was so agitated that she said this: "ah yo.. i can't believe it.. u can't hear properly and u always type in the wrong room no.. why they put u here... claraaaa...*tsk*"
 
so sad, u know.. but then, when i flip to the back pg of my notebook and i see the handwriting of sha, ivan n hannah (we exchanged addresses) i end up smiling.. coz i remembered all the times we spent.. :) that's one of my motivation.. and i really needed it so badly.. esp when i'm all alone in the dept with new pple to adapt to.
 
all in all, i was so down that i wanted to go to Human Resource on Monday and ask them to transfer me somewhere else.. that was my plan on sun.. i really felt very sucky.. i thought i sucked terribly.. esp the fact that on monday onwards, it was only gonna be my buddy n me in the morning shift.. (before that, there were 3 pple, including me, in the same shift) and my buddy was very worried coz she believes that i need alot of help and she's gonna suffer..
 
BUT then, on sun nite, i thought to myself.. how can i let something like that put me down.. by doing so, won't i be admitting that i am useless as a operator? how can i allow myself to be defeated? am i gonna let my buddy believe that she's gonna suffer big time on monday onwards? and finally i decided to juz be myself and be happy in any circumstances coz i really believe that everything can suck BIG time around u.. but it's up to u whether u want to be happy or not.
 
So, on Monday (yesterday), i went in and did my very best.. and i proved them wrong. i can be a good operator and i'm very proud of myself coz i didn't let this matter put me down.. and today, my buddy was so impressed with me coz i managed to finish everything i'm supposed to do and much more during her lunch break. (she went off for an hr)
 
i hope that this would continue.. i dun wanna be a burden to anyone. coz i know that i'm not..
 
wish me all the best, guys.. :) i miss u guys alot.. *muacks*
 
LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home