Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hey darlings!!!

i'm back.. lol.. finally i had the time to sit down n complete my blog...

i'm currently in housekeeping at valet side.. it's not too bad.. at least it's better than rms.. coz i can talk as much as i wan n i can walk around, looking for cute guys.. lol.. :)

thinking of going back to banquet.. yeah yeah, u guys probably think i'm nuts... :P

anyway.. i recently got some bad karma with this indian guy.. tell u guys when i see u.. Joyce n Fi knows abt it already.... why me???????

sigh...

oh well.. btw.. my froggie is getting fatter n fatter.. took alot of pics of it... hahaha.. my captain america... so cute.. used to hate it.. but it somehow reminds me of my l'l sis when she was a baby.. so now i love it.. lol

gtg ciao.. see u guys around... :) *hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home