Thursday, February 02, 2006

OH MY GAWD!!


I juz received a call from Ms. Soh.. my trainer from Shatec..

She called me to inform me that my dad has been emailing the sch non-stop for my results.. Can i faint???? how embarrassing..... -_-'''

Ms. Soh: Hello clarabelle.. this is ms. soh here..

Me: Oh hi ms. soh.. why?

Ms. Soh: Clarabelle.. Do u know that ur dad has been emailing the sch non-stop for ur results?

me: *LONG pause* what??

Ms. Soh: Ur father has been emailing the sch non-stop for ur results..

me: erhmm.. i didn't know that..

Ms. Soh: yes, do u wan us to give ur father ur results? are u ok with it?

me: *thinking how the heck she knows that there's something wrong bet. me n my dad* how did i do?

Ms. soh: oh.. u had blah blah for psycho, blah blah for macro econs, etc

me: oh.. how abt the overall grade? the g.p.a? not in transcript yet?

ms. soh: oh it's becoz biz com has not been graded yet..

me: oh.. ms diah's health, is it?

ms. soh: yes, she juz came back from medical leave again..

me: oh.. ask her to take care..

ms. soh: ok.. so can we email ur father ur results?

me: yes, ok..

ms. soh: ok.. then we'll send the email now.

blah blah blah..

WTF!!!!

on a happier note:

Cinz n i went to watch "fearless" after having lunch with jon.. it was really good.. enjoyed the movie alot.. Cinz too... :)

but stupid cinz said that i sided the jap guy (tanaka) coz *taken from her*

: chix says she admires tanaka bcos of his moral prinicples. LOL. bullshiet. most of dat "admiration" came from his suaveness N the looks. trust me. she's lustful. haha.

I AM NOT LUSTFUL!!! hellooooooooooo!!

i do admire his sportmenship, k? he didn't have to go through killing of his family to realise the importance of honour n blah blah.. only one tea session with jet li and he knew it!! How smart!! :)

hmph.. cinz only know how to bully me.. where's fenny to protect me? oh wait.. she'll probably laugh n join forces with cinz.. damn.. can anyone side me??? *blink blink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home