Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WORK.. WORK.. WORK.. WORK..


update on my life...

Monday:

first day of work. thank gawd charlene was there to entertain me or else i'll be a loner.. haha.. it's fun working with her.. both of us had our first "battle scars".. both from the metal cabinet.. but mine was more serious coz it was a deep cut and it bled.. did filing n a little com work for starters..

Tuesday:

did more filing.. haha.. and did my first reservation on the system.. spent forever doing them though it's only 5 travel agent bookings..

ate oscar's buffet for dinner with a couple of frenz.. ate too much.. but it was really good... :) stomach ached while my fren drove me home.. tried to make myself feel better by climbing the stairs.. ended up with really bad stomach cramps instead.. couldn't move it at all.. took forever to get home.. thot i had to go for surgery or something.. -_-'''

Wednesday:

cleared away the old files in the metal cabinet and bundled them up and tied with according to the dates.. got distracted while cutting the string and ended up cutting my finger instead.. had a deep cut and it couldn't close.. blood was flowing out non-stop.. had to bandage it up.. -_-''' after which, i had like 4 paper cuts.. all quite deep coz blood came out..

had to bring down the reports down to the storeroom.. charlene n amanda helped.. 3 of us had to go up and down 4 times in total to sent all the reports down.. damn tiring.. had to climb onto boxes to get deeper in the shelves.. the girls started laughing coz they never saw any girl who is rougher than me.. -_-''' (at least i got the job done..)

saw my mentor in the lift.. haha.. both of us ended up like small kids coz we keep hitting each other.. missed him loads.. :)

Anyway....

i know i promised u that i will be careful.. i really tried to.. they were all accidental.. :(

it's the feng shui la.. when i was in shatec or anywhere else, nth happened to me.. only in conrad.. :( so it's not my fault... hmph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home