Sunday, May 28, 2006

TO ALL

If it is a routine that i tell u my problems.. then eventually i will tell u.. no matter how old is it.. Last thing i need pple asking around if they know what's going on.. Esp the person one chooses to ask is someone that is based far away.. That person will not happen to know everything.. Alright..


If you guys wanna know anything abt me.. ask Me.. dun ask others.. I hate it.. why ask others when u know that i will tell u everything if u juz ask... it's that simple.. dun u guys know by now.

So stop asking others.

And i will get over this shit... i always have been handling my problems by my own.. and it will remain this way.

If u guys are worried. I'm sorry to cause the trouble..

Like i said. u're the last person i wanna have an arguement with.. If u dun wanna care abt me.. so be it.. I can't feel anything anymore anyway.. i thank u for the advice. that's all i can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home