Monday, October 16, 2006

Been in and out of slp lately.. Dunno why i have been feeling so tired.. I even wanted to slp while walking home.. (-_-'')

Grace's wedding dinner is approaching.. i've already bought the shoes for the occasion.. but haven't decide what to wear yet.. hahaahaha.. actually, i wanted to buy the shoes coz it's damn nice.. hahahahahaaha... and i have an excuse so my mum won't kill me.. but.. it's not my fault.. Jon asked to do retail therapy what.. heh heh.. dun worry, fenny n mich. i'm not on depression mode..

Peeps at work have been asking me if i'm really alright.. and they asked me why i can be so happy and cheerful after what happened.. then i ask.. what do u guys wan me to be then? Sad? Crying every moment? that's so not me.. what's over is over. what's there to mull over? siao..

anyway..

I have to go back to work.. tata.. i miss u guys.. *hugzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home