Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Went to the hair salon to cut my hair today... Felt so much better.. Felt lighter too..

2nd day after all that shit that happened.. things are getting back to normal.. it's weird but Saufie helped to make me feel alot better..

mich said that i opened up alot this time round.. apparently, the last time this happened.. i went missing for 2 weeks (which i couldn't remember i did that)...

Things that i'm hurt abt and take awhile to recover:

- i told him before how i hated the way Max broke up with me.. but he chose to break up the same way with me.. exactly the same..

- throughout dinner and the talk, he was smsing n calling pple to meet after telling me.

but.. i will be fine..

coz of my darling frenz...

thank you mich, fi and jia hao for coming over as soon as you could that day

thank you hubby for calling to cheer me up

thank you sha for calling n smsing me (which is very very rare)

thank you jon for picking up my call and making me laugh

thank you grace, ailing and amanda for calling me to make sure that i'm ok

thank you cinz and fenny for ur msges

thank you kor for agreeing to what i say to make me feel better

thank you Saufie for ur encouragement


what would i do if i didn't have u guys with me in my life... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home