Monday, July 24, 2006

Dreams n Goals

Have u seriously dream abt something u wanna do in life but u never got the chance to do it? or have a goal that u wish u can do so?

I have..

Maybe.. one day, i will have the courage to do so..

What's ur dream or goal like?

Is it....

Building a home, complete with a spouse n children?
Having the career that u've studied or worked so hard for ?
Buying the condo or car that u've always dreamt of?

Hmm..

Mine isn't..

My dream is to leave everything behind and go to other country that noone knows me and live there by myself. I will go there and explore life, work to fill my stomach.. and i won't contact anyone in singapore..

Well.. It might happen in a few yrs.. when i'm finally ready to let go of everything. and when that happens.. i won't tell anyone.. i will juz leave quietly..

I am so sick of life right now.. Nothing seems to make me happy to be alive.. I feel as though i am an empty shell.. I guess i will only be happy when i finally fulfill my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home