Sunday, January 07, 2007

Had a sucky week for work..

Had a happy day which was on wed...

But overall.. It has been depressing..

Each day when i see him, he's depressed coz of work.. and i can't talk to him coz he doesn't wanna talk or he's in a hurry to go somewhere.. can only catch glimpse of him now n then...

He stopped by at my desk ytd.. like he wanted to ask me something... but coz grace was with me, talking to me abt work.. he left after looking at his hp.. probably something shitty happened again..-_-'''

Made him laugh when we took the train together on wed.. which was good coz i haven't seen him smile or laugh in a while..

I really dunno what to do to cheer him up.. all i can think of is what i did today before i left work.. i drew him a smiley face on a cardboard and wrote a little msg for him.. he said it made his day.. i'm glad.. though i know it's only gonna be for today..

Sigh.. running out of ideas to make him happy... Someone told me to pray for him.. haha..

I wan him to be happy each day... Is that really that hard to ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home