Monday, May 05, 2008

Ok.. as some of you guys may know.. i said i felt like Spongebob Squarepants..

It's not coz i felt stupid like him.. [orite, Chee Chor] or coz I think that u're patrick.. [ok, cinz] But coz my cheeks felt so swollen with water and it was aching like crap...

So anyway.. i finally realized why today.. Having a sinus attack.. -_-''' i went to see the doc coz i could feel the watery mucus down my throat.. u know, like a leaking nose? but in my case, it juz all happening inside.. n my fav doc was in! haha.. so anyway, he gave me some med for them.. [like duh] and then he was like "take the med n see how.. in the meantime, try not to.." i knew what he was gonna say coz he's like forever telling me the same thing.. so i finished it for him.."not to talk too much?" and he was like.. "ya, glad that u know that.. beside, i dun think u will coz u sound so much like a man" -__-'''' and i was like.. "oh thanks man.. i really heart u.. how cld u say that to ur fav patient" apparently he thot that it was hilarious.. and then he was like.. "how many days of mc u want" i told him this: "i dunno, juz remember to pamper me" n he gave me 2 days' mc! yay! lol.. then we talked abit more before shooing me off coz he said he can't stand how manly my voice is.. -.-

So anyway... dun call me juz to hear my voice.. i'm not planning to pick up my calls anyway.. heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home