Sunday, May 04, 2008

Some pple are having fun annoying the crap outta me lately.. but let's start with the good ones...

Fenny: Being super lame, we were at Centrepoint, walking to the ladies and i saw a t-shirt that had the word "Bello" on it. So i was like Hey! that's my name!! and then ms goh went.. ur name is clarabelle, or belle.. so it's le, not lo.. oh! u can be lilo from lilo n stitch.. -_-''' i seriously didn't know what to say to that.. so i juz walked faster to the loo..

Tyler: By tricking him by taking the escalator up and down to catch up with us.. haha.. sorry, man.. we were bored... but it was fun, rite?

Anyway..

Fenny.. next time, i dun wanna call volder/happy new year on the actual day that u/tyler wanna meet him la..... did u know that he started calling me like abt 9-10 plus? and i didn't pick up coz it was in the middle of the set, so i msged him instead.. in e end, he kicked such a big fuss out of it coz i didn't ask him out earlier. i really wanna smack him.. behaving like a spoilt kid.. blaming me over little crapz.. dunno what's up with him..

Pissed off man.. Sigh...

Oh.. i took a pic of chris' hair.. it's so nice, luscious n long.. her length is close to 4 times of mine.. can u imagine..


It's kinda blur coz ms "touch-me-not" was kept on walking away from me.. trying to act shy as usual.. -_-'''
Oh ya! talking abt being shy.. i asked my mum if i was shy... and this was her exact words: "u? shy? my arse.. u're like the fiercest, moodiest person alive.." Dun ask me what does that got to do with me being shy.. -_-''' i know no idea...
The freaking heat is killing me... u can practically cook an egg on the sidewalk with the heat these days.. *annoyed*

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Yah man, the heat is killing me! Think the utilities bill this month will be damn high cos we have been using the aircon like electricity is free! And Nun, you shy? How can that be when you can hug people that you dunno from behind?!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Clarabelle said...

haha.. can i borrow ur aircon too? i feel like migrating to south pole!!! hey! i thot that it was elaine, can? lol.. i dun hug strangers from behind! haha.. i was shy what.. after the whole incident.. remember?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home