Tuesday, November 25, 2008

at home right now.. 2 days' of mc from doc.. having bronchitis and wheezing..

wish i could rest well but the new girl, bambi.. she is driving me nuts with her phonecalls!! ytd after awhile, i smsed her to tell her to sms me instead coz it hurts to talk.. and her reply was: but there are so many qns i wanna ask u, can't sms. WTF!

she woke me up today with her calls n smses too until i got fed up and woke up with a bloody migraine instead.. gawd.. i have to be on msn all day today so that she can shoot me with her qns.

my gawd! it's only 2 farking days la.. when i go for my trip, what's gonna happen?! what? call me in bkk?!

damn pissed off.. aargh..

i had a horrible weekend (except for 3 hrs on sunday).. on sat, i had bad diarrhoea.. on sun, it ended.. (thankfully!).

met my unaccomplished dream for 3 hrs... interesting person.. haha.. and then i went off to church, got caught in the heavy rain.. had to be the only person that was dripping wet.. cough got even worse after that coz of the bloody church's air-conditioning..

i wanna watch "twilight"!!! it's gonna be out on 18 dec! can someone watch with me before i leave for my trip? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

You know what you should have done? Either turn ur phone off, or put it to silent (without vibration) and just ignore it. That's the best way for her to learn.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home