Tuesday, May 11, 2004

hey...

sorry for the late reply.. been quite busy for a while..

last tues, i went for a hotel interview n they offered me the contract on the spot.. so i took it.. haha.. some of my frens will be signing too coz it's always better to be with pple u can communciate with.. rite?

i'm so tired.. gonna meet vic later.. he sprained his ankle and he didn't come to sch on fri, and he won't be coming back to sch until thurs.. lucky idiot.. T_T i dun wanna go to sch too.. sniff sniff.. i've been a very good girl coz vic is not here to entertain me.. sigh...

ethan returned me my carebear comic book yesterday.. so happy.. :) it's my precious, u know.. my childhood book.. won't trade it for anything.. hee.. i miss it so much..

hey peeps.. tell me what's ur fav carebear, k? *wink wink*

well.. gotta go back to projectland.. ttyl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home