Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Met Shal for dinner today.. talked abt the latest happenings and all.. however, shal also told me something that i feel so unhappy abt.. for her.. she hasn't done anything wrong but yet, someone chose to hurt her.. i really dun understand why and i feel very much upset abt it too.. coz this particular person did almost the same thing to me too.. and i was very hurt and upset too..

today was a bad day, coz i got yelled at over the phone 3 times during my shift and there was something wrong with the employment pass.. supposed to scan it each time u enter the staff entrance.. i did, but my manager told me that it read that i didn't attend work for 6 days.. f man.. i have been working lor.. kinda pissed by it..

pay day is coming soon, i think.. dunno much abt it coz i never worked before.. are they gonna give me a cheque or they will put in my account? can someone explain to me? or is it different for every company??

well.. i dunno how u guys' lives have been so far.. hopefully it's much more pleasant than mine..
hopefully, tmw will be a better day..

ciaos

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home