Sunday, August 21, 2005

juz came back from michele's birthday party and post-party...

had a wonderful time there.. got to see huiling, be close to shal again.. what's more to ask.. haha

and i really like michele's uncle, actually the whole family.. they are very nice pple.. warm, friendly... wacky.. lol.. jiahao is lucky that her family is like this.. can feel right at home.. :)

things got quite out of hand for me though.. suddenly all my darling babes knew abt my story.. lol.. dunno how the hell it spread too.. i think it's my mouth. haha.. thanx for being there for me, esp. shin n shal.. i owe u guys alot today...

well.. how many times in one lifetime muz a person like someone until he/she found his/her soulmate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home