Monday, January 16, 2006

what a boring day..


Have to see the doc with my mum later in the evening.. sigh.. this wld be my 6th doc for my stupid cough??


anyways..

after i blogged ytd abt my depressing day.. david msned me n showed me a link and asked me how i felt abt it.. it was a purple butterfly from swarovski.. i told him that it's kinda plain but it's very nice.. and then he said.. it's ur present.. n i choked on my soup.. *had soup for dinner* asked him if he was serious.. and he said he was.. :) -- omg!! i'm so excited!!! :) --

couldn't resist telling fi abt it coz we were already chatting on msn.. she thinks he's so sweet.. and i think so too.. :) thanks hubby.. :) *BIG grin* what a wonderful surprise.. heehee.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home