Monday, February 06, 2006

Met my hubby on sat for movie and dinner.. :)

watched "fearless" again, he was being lame before the movie started and remember what happened to the ice cream cover? hahahaa..

then, we went to din tai feng for xiao long bao, siew mai and noodles.. i wanted something light n healthy for my noodles, so i had noodles with prawns, bamboo shoots and veggie while he had noodles with steamed?? pork.. :) it was good.. and we had a great time laughing n laughing.. he made me laugh so much the whole time we were together.. haha.. and i believe that my brain cells depleted when we were out together.. :)

then, mich called to say that she's bored and she wanna meet.. so, i decided to head to hougang with my hubby.. he stays there.. and we sat under his blk and i finally got to take a look at his ns album.. dun forget to show me again when u've added the captions. :)

we walked over to hougang mall to meet mich and he left to buy dinner for his family.. and then, mich n i made our way to amk to join fi to tea n bitching session.. :)

Oh ya.. my hubby passed me my purple butterfly too.. i really love it.. :) thanks hubby.. and thanx for not getting the pink one.. *wink wink* hahahaha.. :)

and we muz get sha out for dinner soon, k? can't neglect ur other wife, u know... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home