Thursday, March 02, 2006

started answering fone calls today... still nervous abt it..


a stupid bitch at work tried to "act smart" with me today.. she couldn't find the reservation i made.. she called me over and acted like a real bitch.. turned out that she got the names wrong instead.. piece of shit.. she should be thankful that i'm in a gd mood today coz i hate being accused, as u guys know, or else i would have been very sarcastic to her.. hmph..

i was in a gd mood coz i saw my mentor again.. haha.. but wrong timing.. i was in a hurry to pee.. haha.. then happened to see him coz he was managing a function at the same flr.. he's such an ass.. i was already walking fast and he still had to play with me.. kept blocking my way and when i asked him to move away.. he pinched my cheeks really hard before running off... and i was too high tide to chase after him.. -_-''' haha..

well..

at least he gave me something to smile abt.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home