Sunday, June 04, 2006

-_-'''

This morn.. I found my gold bag on my l'l sis's table.. and i was like.. hey.. i was looking for my bag.. and Chris told me that my mum gave that bag to her coz my mum said i dun want it anymore.. I was shocked coz it's mine and i never said i didn't want it..

and then..

I found my black rose ring on my older sis's table.. and i was like.. There it is! and nana told me that it's hers and my mum gave it to her... I was like.. what the F**K..

Why is my mum distributing away my stuffs without telling me!?! and the prob is.. my sisters dun really like to share..

i had to wait until she's back to ask her why.. and she said that she gave them to use for a day.. n when i asked her whether she told them that it belongs to me.. and that they had to return when they're done.. she was speechless.. OMG....

i know it sounds petty.. but.. isn't it fair to ask the owner first before giving them away?!! i dunno what to say..

Anyway...

I went to watch X-Men 3 with dav today.. it was good.. i like the movie.. haha.. hugh jackman is droolable. when the movie ended, i refused to go coz everyone told me to wait until the credits were over.. so i told dav to wait.. and he was like..
why is there so many pple to thank.. haha.. and when it was finally over.. and we saw the short clip.. i was kinda speechless and wanted to roll away... coz i couldn't believed we waited so long to hear the nurse go.. "charles??"... hahahahaah.. neither could dav.. coz he was like.. u asked me to wait so long juz to hear "charles"?? and he walked off.. hahaha.. i think he was traumatized.. hahahhaha..

but it was a good movie.. rite, hub.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home