Monday, July 30, 2007

Updates!!!

Gonna finish reading my Harry Potter soon.. Probably by tonight.. :)

Went for lunch @ Sushi Teh n shopping with Sha ytd.. we went back feeling very tired from all the shopping.. :)

i bought:

1 blouse from Dorothy Perkins ( i think they should make me their No. 1 gst)
1 shirt from Topshop
1 Sweater from Zara
3 Undergarmets from Marks & Spencer

Sha bought:

Stuffs from the supermarket
2 Shirts from Topshop
1 CD from HMV

Great buys huh? i think i have rewarded myself well.. :)

Anyway,

i have a swollen right arm coz of the stupid injection for my leg.. my leg has this long cut due to a rusty nail... sigh... when will the swelling go down?

Ohhh.. tell u guys another thing?

i've handed up my resignation letter already!!! :)

counting down to 15th August.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home