Friday, November 02, 2007

There will be 3 short stories.. and i probably get killed by them when they see these...


1st Story


I'm so bored at work.. emails.. n more emails.. and what's that blob doing? Annoying.. I shall loosen up myself now and perform a magic trick..


Ok.. See! there isn't anything hiding in my mouth except my tongue.. *thank gawd that blob left for somewhere else*

Count to 3 *p.s why did he come back -_-*

TaDa!!! see!!! now there's something in my mouth!!

Thank u... thank u very much.. *that blob better not turn around right now*



2nd Story


Omg!! what's that on that building?!?!

omg! what the hell!?!?!?!?

Tell me tell me!!! what do u see?!!?!

U dunno who's that?!!?! oh..

*awkward silent*

I thot i saw superman.. But.. It was juz a bird..



3rd Story

Why?! why hasn't clara msged me?!!?

Coz she rather msg me?!?!

Hmph!!!! Who said so!?!

Aww... come on.. let me give u a hug!!!

Erhmm... why are u reaching for my neck instead?
STOP reaching for my neck!!!!



THE END


As u guys all know by now that i'm very very bored at night.... esp at 3am.. :)


The following story is a very special request made by someone.. but i have this feeling that she's gonna regret asking me to do a story for her.. ahhaha..

Once upon a time, in the singleton land, there lived 3 best frens.. they used to sing their own unique song:


We are 3 happy single girls!! 3 Happy Single Girls!!! We need no shit from the men!! :)


*But one Day*


A Dark Knight *sorry abt the pun* appeared!!! And..

With his Award-Winning Smile.. A miracle happened!

So.. her best frens decided to give their blessings to the couple..

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.. :)

THE END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home