Thursday, August 12, 2004

FINALLY!!

finally had the time to change my blogskin.. was getting kinda sian of my old skin already..

WHY?

why did i chose this skin? haha..

coz.. i think that everyone need a candle to guide them through the darkness of the night.

why did i remove the tag board?

coz.. noone leaves me any msgs anymore.. :p

why did i remove the "face"?

coz.. i dun have time to change the face to suit my mood..

ABT..

abt my work.. i'm currently very "affected" by the surroundings that i am in.. i find it hard to be happy coz for the past few days, i have made quite a number of mistakes. i dun wanna talk abt it. it's juz very hard for me to look in the eyes those pple that are nice to me in the dept.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home