Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WAH LAO

i can't take it la!!!!!!

some jackass juz called me saying that he found my hp that i lost in the cab. then he bullshitted saying that he spent alot of time finding an adaptor and all, that's why he took a long time to find me.. and then dunno what he spent alot of money on the adaptor coz my fone went flat.. NB..

then i asked him whether i can get my fone back.. he said that i had to bear the cost of the adaptor that he bought. what the fuck.. he said he bought the adaptor for 35 bucks and he said that he'll keep the adaptor for his laptop coz it's universal.. then i asked him how much he wants me to pay.. he wanted me to pay 85-90 bucks for my own fone!!!!

crazy shit man.. i told him he can keep the fone.. then he slammed down the fone..

what?! do i look that dumb to actually pay 85-90 bucks on top of the amt i spent on my new fone? fat chance man!! damn pissed!

he can take the fone and stuff it up his bloody ass.. i'll juz take it as i'm doing charity.. crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home