Tuesday, February 07, 2006

To my best guy fren, kev:

I suck at being ur best girl fren coz i have not thought from ur point of view before. I know i've hurt u and i'm sorry for ignoring the problem that we were facing and ur feelings for the past week.

I hestitated to call u coz i was afraid that u might start to threaten me again though i know u'll never do what u said u'll do. I failed to see that what i was doing was wrong coz i should never ignore u.

Until juz now, when u finally told me what u've been thinking abt for the past week and all. I never did see that i was in the wrong.

i should never ignore u coz u're really my best guy fren and i know whatever u said to me, esp abt what i should do with my probs, are right. It's juz that i'm too stubborn to do what u tell me to do. I know it's dumb.. i know u dun wan me to get hurt anymore and all.

Will u ever forgive me? Or is it really the end of our friendship?

Can i have another chance to be best frens with u again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home