Sunday, June 11, 2006

All these while, i thought that you were angry with me coz i have been returning home late almost every night. i thought that u might think i'm out hanging out with my frenz when i wasn't..

Everyday, i try to finish my arrivals earlier so that i can talk to you for awhile.. but when i came home, you're either already in bed or talking to nana n chris n i dun wanna interuppt.

But i never thought that u were upset with me coz i have not given u guys money and u thought that i was avoiding u coz i dun wanna pay.. how could u even think this way. what have i done wrong to make u think this way?

u never did asked me whether i was happy working or whether i'm tired since i have been working for more than 12 hrs a day..

but it's ok.. now i know what's more impt.. i will pay u guys on time from now on. i will not cry or be hurt by you from now on, mummy. i thot u knew me better than this.. but i was wrong.. give me a day or so. and i will numb myself.. then i won't cry in front of u ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home