Saturday, August 14, 2004

After going through 4 days of graveyard shifts... my body is turning haywire coz i can't slp at nite.. how shitty.. i feel like a zombie..

today met some frens for dinner.. some stuffs happened that got me thinking..

Being there for ur fren esp. one who tries to "block" all your concerns is really very hard and tiring.. i really dunno how am i supposed to care for this person.. trying to understand this person really takes up all my energy and effort..

we're thinking of having a "talk" with this person to show that it's ok to trust us and it's ok to be dependent on us.. that we will not leave this person.. hopefully it will turn out well...

well.. tmw i have to go back to work already.. not very excited abt it coz i screwed up badly before i left work on wed.. got this feeling that tmw ain't gonna be very happy..

GOD give me strength..

and my cash flow is going down down down... can't wait for my next pay.. dunno how i'm gonna survive until then though coz my parents ain't gonna give me anymore allowance.. T_T

ways.. thanks sha for pointing out my spelling mistake.. haha.. ciao pple.. *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home