Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank you Darlinks!!!!

When i said that i have the BEST FRENS in the world.. i really do mean it..

Ytd.. during wk.. i received a call from fi, asking me to head down to my hotel lobby.. when i went down to see them.. (they were in the midst of photo-taking.. as usual.. :P) and they passed me ribena and cream puffs.. and i was like.. alright.. haha.. then they brought out my IJ bear *i bought it on sat* together with some other stuff.. Mich n Fi insisted that i take out the bear.. at first, i was like.. what?! in the middle of the bloody lobby?! *the concierge pple were eyeing at me.. and i swear that there are spies everywhere* but.. i did.. and i saw a tupperware with their pic on top.. awwwww.... so sweet!! i was touched.. I get to see them everyday at wk.. ahahaha..

But what touched me the most is when i went back up again.. and i took the tupperware out.. They actually filled it up with food for me.. I was super touched coz i know how they felt abt me going w/o food while working long hrs..

Thank you my darling sweethearts for being so thoughtful.. what wld life be without the both of u? *HUGZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home