Thursday, August 19, 2004

Temptations!!!!!!!!!!!!


omg.. yesterday, i realised that my com at work has internet access... it's killing me.. coz juz with one tiny click on the MSN Messenger icon, i can be online... damn.. it's bad coz my manager can find out and i'll get a bad record coz of that but.. it's so freaking tempting...... T_T

how, manzzzz.. it's drving me nuts... guess how i found out? i was cleaning my keyboard n i accidentally hit the "home" button.. suddenly TA DA! MSN webpage came out... is it a sign?? hmmmmzzz

if i didn't clean my keyboard, i would have realized that they have internet connection.. bad keyboard.. :P

n at home.. i found out that my l'l sis found out a new dling place.. omg... how much temptations in a day!!! *shake head* tsk tsk.. heh heh.. now dling "gui ji" by jay chou and "let's get it started" by black eyed peas.. had to dl again coz my dls from kazaa are gone... have to re-dl..

i absolutely love fergie's opening to the song.... damn cool.... fergie is my babe.. lol.. she's so hot.. *do i sound like a lesbo again?*

talking abt lesbos... pple esp the men think that i'm one coz i hug the girls, give them flying kisses, hold hands with them and call them my love.. whatssup manz.. one even bumped into a wall coz of me.. lol... oh well... can't be bothered.. haha COZ isn't that what we do in IJ? right, my babes? :P

and my operator frens kept telling me to behave like a girl.. esp lavarnya.. she can't stand the way i sit.. i sit with my right leg folded under my left leg.. coz we are wearing a long coat as a "dress".. so the slit is quite high right smack in the middle.. but who cares man.. no one's gonna look under the table wat.. lav was so sweet yesterday, i was telling her that i was hungry... and she went to buy a chocolate bun for me from the gift shop.. what a sweetie... :)

well.. i gotta go now.. take care peeps..

P.S HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MY DARLING SWEETIE SILLY MICHELE.. HOPE THAT YOU'LL GROW SMARTER.. *LOLZ* BUT DUN LOSE THE INNOCENCE IN YOU!!!! coz all of us will be different if the "glue" in our lives disappears...

hope u understand what i'm saying... if u dun.. *highly possible* juz call me and i'll explain.. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home