Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas....

Everyone kept sending me "merry x'mas" smses to me today... the more i receive the sadder i became.. now, u guys have only one qn to ask... WHY?

well.. i will tell u WHY...

Christmas has no meaning to me.

No meaning?

i know it's Christ's birthday n i do rejoice on that fact.. However...

How do u rejoice if.........

1) ur dad doesn't celebrate the occasion with u on the eve of it

2) ur mum either gets drunk (she gets angry) or too tired to bother

3) the only pple interested are only ur sisters, but it's fading away

4) when u returned home today (on the eve), no one bothered to say hi to u

5) u ended up reading a book, even way past midnight on the eve

6) u know tmw, everyone is gonna get fed up by daddy making alot of noise to get ready for morning mass

7) everyone will be putting an act in front of pple during mass pretending to be happy when the true fact is that we are angry

8) saying merry x'mas doesn't have any effect on u

Therefore, Christmas isn't very merry for me... and i dun hope much for my birthday coz i've never celebrate my birthday in a long time. my own parents even forgot abt it last yr.. what else can i say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home