Thursday, August 26, 2004

was reading one of my fren's blog.. felt quite sad coz alot of things are happening bet us and a few of my other frens.. i guess what was bothering me was the part that was mentioned about pay day. coz all of us had plans to have dinner together. so when my fren said "i have alot of plans.." i wonder if the dinner is in the plan too..

sometimes, i wonder what muz a person do to be called as ur "fren"? what about u guys? what made u call ur frens "frens"? email me on that.. i really wanna know what u guys think... need my email add? clarrie_belle@hotmail.com reply me, alright?

my blog is gonna be a interactive one.. will post in the replies that u guys have said... hope u guys will participate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home